LLL The Law Firm’s immigration lawyers can provide assistance with the following matters of immigration law:
- Helping people obtain either temporary or permanent residency
- Assistance with extension of visas
- Helping people bring their family members to Australia
- Sponsoring overseas employees to work in Australia
- Provide assistance for people to appeal refused visas
- Helping with immigration legislation, such as assisting people in identifying reasons as to why their application should not be refused/residence cancelled
- Appeal / Review matters
- Other matters
We are Registered Migration Agents (LPN 5511697) and comply with the professional standards and obligations of the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority Code of Conduct.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with one of our immigration lawyers.